View Single Post
      11-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #182
H2
Second Lieutenant

Drives: LSB E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshayn View Post
Hi JackBMW.
The first color pic posted by you, the "demastrot metallic" (dark cherry red) M3 - are you 100% sure that is the name of that color code? I absolutely LOVE that color and want to order my next X5 in that color code. I typed the name into Google, but cannot get a single hit on that name. absolutely nothing at all. there are millions of bimmer forums threads with different color options, and many of them (although rare) repeat in my other forums and are available in other pictures. This one isn't though. it is unique and so far I cannot find it anywhere else. I wanted to ask you again if you happen to remember where you saw it, or which dealer had it, how long ago, or perhaps there is a chance you've misspelled it by mistake. thanks so much in advance, really appreciate it!!!
The cars in those photos are located at BMW Niederlassung München. There is a photo album called "BMW Individual" located on their Facebook site, which has the Damastrot Metallic M3. There are pictures of lots of Individual BMWs at that site.