View Single Post
      11-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
VSmotorsports
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
Awesome. I wish I was local and could stop by to check your place out. Would love to see and learn more about your curent and past projects.
Thanks. We are trying to post up more of our projects. Hopefully after the winter we can make a few threads with different builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
i cant wait for the move back to the old shop, you guys have been so crammed in the old space. The old shop location is huge and I cant wait to finally get my car over to you guys for my build
Thanks Mark we are really looking forward to the added space. It will help us out a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Lookin good! You should have a house warming party after the move.
Thanks! Thats a good idea, we might have to do something. Stinks its going to be winter when we move and most people will have there cars put away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
+2!!!!!

But in all honesty, I am rather sadden to know that you guys will no longer be down the street from my front door.

You guys definitely deserve and need the much added space! See you boys this winter for some carbon fiber fun
Awesome can't wait to put the carbon box on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
congrats on the move fellaz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclee337 View Post

tracers!! i wanted these wheels so bad 16 years ago
Hahaha yea they are old school. Their actually our snap on dealers wheels for his 240.
Appreciate 0