View Single Post
      11-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #434
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 11|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
United_States

Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I stopped wasting my breathe awhile ago. You folks should too. You're not going to get anywhere. BMW owners think that BMW's are Gods gift to man. They're either A.) Snobby 16 year old's who have mommy and daddy buy them the car or 2.)Badge Whores. I don't even own a GT-R or an M3 but I can accept the fact that it's a beast and punishes anything out there. I classify it as a supercar.(I think that's what started this whole debate)

Move on with your lives. Be happy with what you have. I have a C63 AMG Coupe with P31 coming in and I don't have any regrets.
i dont want to agrue and dont fall into either of those categories. i personally think the gtr is a beast as well just dont put it into the supercar category. the c63 should be a monster for you. have fun with that.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|