View Single Post
      11-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #428
mattixxg
MKIV

Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
Yeah. Its really disappointing. And nothing like the rumor mill was throwing out there. I don't know if I want the '13 now.
I was too. I heard its 0 to 60 at 2.8 or 2.7, but i expected at least 30 HP.

Quote:
What amazes me is the strawman BS you puke up. I have never said the GTR can beat everything and anything. I have never said the GTR doesn't have flaws. I have defended the car against garbage like "its just a Nissan" "its not a supercar because it doesn't cost a half million dollars" .
What's even more amazing is the fact that you, a non GTR owner, comes on and rips GTR owners when they defend the car they like from purely unhinged crap.
They call that "trolling" on here. So basically you have to agree with all of the absolutely false statements they say (the select few) about the GTR.

Quote:
Frankly if a Boss 302 can hang with a gtr, 458, or Gallardo it would be a supercar but it can't. You offered up one piece of evidence. How would it do around the 'ring or any number of other courses. It would lose badly to the Nissan and other supercars. Christ, it would also get pasted in a straight line.
You obviously don't take my opinion too seriously but you're willing to say practically every respected car reviewer considers a GTR a supercar are wrong? I offered up three guys that know cars a hell of a lot better than anyone on this forum and every one of the said the Nissan was a supercar.
But a suppose you know better than Tiff Nedell, Jason Plato or Jay Leno.

And as far as rational arguments are considered I have offered plenty. All you GTR supercar deniers can say is its not exotic, which isn't a prerequisite, no that there are "intangibles"(ie you can't quantify it).
Notice how they keep skipping that fact....