Originally Posted by Blu_Frg
Thanks for the insight. At this point, if I don't get the M3, then I won't be selling my ZHP. It's either I sell my ZHP and get an M3, or just keep the ZHP until I can more reasonably afford an M3.. seems like it'll have to be the latter
How old is your ZHP and what shape is it in, will it last 2 more years and you can put the money away ($1,500- or so every month?) then it will be so sweet when you pick up even a slightly used one at first.
You are making the right decision