Originally Posted by luis_m3
I would buy it now and wait until BMW fixes all future issues with the next M4 model (maybe 2015?).
In regards to the DCT, I have 10k miles right now and no issues at all.
Good luck with your final decision and welcome to the forum!
Oh, and this car is TOO good of a DD. I want to put it away for the winter, but have not done it yet. In fact, I'm taking a road trip through the Alps this weekend
Have a great trip
be sure to take some pictures ... as for a DD it is my DD whenever the wife needs something I jump and get it from the store ... takes me a while for I always find detours (the long way around)
I drive mine year round, in the winter only when the roads are nice and dry.
PS: Es ist Das Fahrvergnügen ... was soll es sonst ein (it is all about the pleasure to drive it what else).