View Single Post
      11-02-2011, 01:29 AM   #13
luis_m3
Low Pro...
 
Drives: 2011 E90 AW
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Arizona

Posts: 965
iTrader: (0)

I would buy it now and wait until BMW fixes all future issues with the next M4 model (maybe 2015?).
In regards to the DCT, I have 10k miles right now and no issues at all.
Good luck with your final decision and welcome to the forum!
Oh, and this car is TOO good of a DD. I want to put it away for the winter, but have not done it yet. In fact, I'm taking a road trip through the Alps this weekend
luis_m3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote