View Single Post
      11-01-2011, 04:51 AM   #2
theliuman's Avatar

Drives: E92 AW M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (1)

Welcome! You've came to the right place

I guess it really depends -- can you wait another 2-3 years for the new M3/M4 (speculation says M4 will be the coupe version the new M3) to come out?

If not, then get one now and enjoy it That's what I did -- about 3-4 months ago, I said screw it, I'm going to get an M3 now and enjoy it for the next couple of years, and when the new model comes out, I'll hop on that.

Not sure about DCT issues but if the car is under warranty, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

If you do decide to get an E92 M3, let's go cruising -- seems like you're around the area.