View Single Post
      10-31-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Twinbo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: ....

Short Review: Leatherique Rejuvenator and Pristine Clean

Hi guys,

My leather was still looking quite good with only slight wear on the bolsters in the front, but with winter coming I wanted to protect the leather and get the leather smell back.
I bought the 16oz kit from Leatherique Canada's website (hello HTML) which includes the Rejuvenator Oil (RO) and Pristine Clean (PC).
1. Applied RO with a spray nozzle and massaged into the seats with my hands (use protective gloves). The instructions say to use 4oz per seat but I can only see that happening if yours are in rough shape. I paid special attention to the bolsters and the stitching.

2. Backed car into sun and let the solution bake for about 5 hours with windows and sunroof shut.

3. Applied PC with spray nozzle liberally and wiped off with microfibre cloth. Allowed any moisture to dry before getting in.

Results:

Seats look brand new (weren't dirty or worn badly before) and the biggest reward is the smell. Forget getting air freshners, for the time spent doing this the smell is worth it.

The RO and PC are also safe for leather trim (carbon trim, in the doors or extended leather if so optioned).

All together very easy to use and results impressed. I would post pictures but they would only show Black Novillo seats in "as new" shape. BTW my car is an 08 for reference.

Notes:
The containers do not come with spray nozzles so remember to pickup those and some protective gloves.

Cheers.