View Single Post
      10-30-2011, 02:16 PM   #154
JEllis
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkey335 View Post
That wing is completelyterrible, motorsport or not its terrible.........Why are the wheels missing the bbs centercaps? and didnt we see an already stunning "MEAN GREAN" from MAC that trumps this one? IDK guys, not terribly impressed.....looks like the red te-37 wheeled M3 that they already did. Just sayin.......
This is a function and form car. Meaning, the wing does its fair share of keeping the ass of this beast planted when blasting out of a corner at full tilt with nearly 600 ponies going to the wheels.

BBS E88's in this staggered setup dial in some probably badly needed understeer with the amount of power this thing makes and adds to this cars drivability on the street.

I had a set of E88's on my 997. They do not come with center caps. You can order them at an added cost or go with the center lock look caps. Either way the E88 wheel was not and is not intended for street use and you usually see this wheel without center caps.

I do agree that this is not really breaking new ground here. Big wing, deep front spoiler, and some clever color choices appears to be the recipe of late. However, this one is executed very very well.

Jason