View Single Post
      10-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #112
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
11. as I have said many times to you on here, you are the most dangerous type of person on here...full of hate and vitriol...closed on in your own little world...a true know t all type that knows just enough to be dangerous but cannot get the big picture.

I will predict you will learn things that will shake your world over the next 5 yrs...you cannot seem to get over this staged repub-demo fight which shows they have played you like a puppet and you dont even know it...there are so many things out there that you would scoff at cause you dont understand it or have even thought about it.

In all seriousness, try to open up your mind and try to grow as a person...if you're caught up in the media fed repub-demo game, they are spoon feeding you the partisan flavored heroin to keep you mentally docile yet busy with hate to keep you from seeing the truth...a classic juxtaposition if there ever was one.
Wow, the conspiracy nut is a pompass ass, too. Who do you think you are, that you can make an assessment of someone like you did. 11series is just a democrat, just like half the people in this country, nothing more, nothing less. There's no hate or vitriol, but it gets annoying when every post in every thread is stating the same bullshit propaganda about Obama and democrats that has been repeated for years.

No one cares about your cockamamie money philosophy. Several financial professionals who checked-in to this forum agreed that you have no idea what you're talking about. You blather on repeatedly about the same thing over and over, no matter what the topic. Is that what you consider growing as a person?

Get over yourself, state your opinion, and stop the condescending psychoanalysis.