View Single Post
      10-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
cmk227
Major
United_States

Drives: ED on 2014 M6GC this summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Is your point that every Republican who supports Herman Cain definitely is not a racist?

I don't want to put words in your mouth, but if that is what you are saying, then what you've shown that only somewhere around 30% of Republicans polled definitely aren't racists.

That's not that impressive at all. Pretty bad actually. So I'm not so sure the Herman Cain Support Metric is all that important or accurate indicator of what you want it to measure...
The point is that you liberal want to make it a race card. The fact is that Herman Cain is doing well on the polls since he is a conservative and it upset you guys that Obama can't use the race card against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
It's pretty clear that President Obama supports expansive government spending and increasing the federal workforce, right? I mean those are the facts. The federal workforce has grown by 11.7% since 2008 while the private sector workforce has been reduced by 6.6% over the same time period.

I'm not arguing whether or not that is the right thing to do, but I think it's been pretty clear that growing the government and stimulating the economy by government spending are goals of the president.
Don't worry about it. He wants to say Obama expansion of gov't is only because of troop deployment. Obama believes that gov't is the answer.

"I contend that for a nation to try and tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to life himself up by the handle" - Winston Churchill

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Obama-B...-/220682804541

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
^^^This!

You nailed it!
Yes, I am a conservative and ex military. I would be a bite more embarrassed to be consider a liberal.

08 BMW X5 3.0si Space Grey
14 Lexus GX460
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT