10-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
cmk227
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: Goal: ED on 2015 M6GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
First, learn to speak english. Next, what kind of jerk starts off with "It's sad how mistaken you are"? Try actually debating with facts, instead of this crap.

So, Obama's answer is larger govt? Prove it. I guarantee you're completely full of shit, and you will present not one example.

And what's with the "campaign mode" comment? And Herman Cain?!?! Ahhhhahahaaahahahaaha! I dare you to tell me whether he's pro-life or pro-choice. Even HE doesn't know.
It funny how you liberal start insulting people and calling names but yet consider yourself better than anyone else. Does it upset that people disagree with you.

Obama is a failure. He has had both house of congress in democratic control in 2006-2008. When he became president he had full control from 2008-2010 and did what. Pass healthcare reform that is choking our country and business with the additional cost. The man never passed a budget in those two years and get upset because republican won the majority in the house in 2010 as a rejection of his liberal policies. He makes excuses for his failed policy and attack congress when his buddy Reid could have easily submitted the bill for a vote over a month ago. Instead he keep attacking republicans

To the other poster. Yes I a conservative and ex military.

14 Lexus GX460 & 14 Lexus ES300H
14 BMW 528d Touring Estate - UK
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT