Thread: evolve help!!!
View Single Post
      10-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #41
orion565
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 e92 m3

To answer some of the questions:

I had to get a battery charger because I tried to re-load the tune (stock and evolve) that the battery charge started getting low, about 6x times or about ~ 2 hrs. And since the car would not start due to a half loaded file there was no way to charge the battery without one.

After hooking up the battery charge and letting it sit for another 6 hrs, I tried with the older 1.18 software and it continued to fail. ShadeD1 sent me his later version of 1.2 and it loaded just fine. I did a stock flash then a flash to evolve, after that my battery was too low to start to car even though the software loaded.

I used another car to jump my car and everything started up fine, no codes, no CEL, nothing.

I only had the car for about 15 minutes to drive before I hit a patch of nails and it took out 2 passenger tires, and now the car has been waiting for about a week for those damn tires, so I can't comment on the performance yet. I will be going to the track this weekend, so I will keep you guys updated from there.

It took about 15-20 minutes to read, and 30 minutes to flash.

Last edited by orion565; 10-26-2011 at 10:27 AM.