View Single Post
      10-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #21
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...

Drives: 08 MR E92 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiliy View Post
According to you majority is less than 10X?
yea cause most of them here doesnt have one and assume that it will not help... IN ALL HONESTY IT DOES..... I have a KMA and Sherriff plate and it has save me so many times. uncle, brother and cousin are in the same profession. So in my sake cops have pulled me over several times and has not given me a ticket....

now about OP's plate.... you can have it or run if you like but most CHP will request a membership card so if you dont have one.. well lets just say you probably will get a ticket.... if you do show the membership card most of the time you get a warning...

so TO PEOPLE HERE SAYING THAT IT DOES NOT WORK IT DOES... BUT OF COURSE IT HAS TO BE LEGIT.... if you have a membership card meaning you do actually pay the membership and help those in needs...

SO BUYING THIS ALONE WONT HELP MUCH.... BUT YES IT MIGHT HELP A LITTLE BIT ... BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GETAWAY BY DRIVING FAWKIN INSANE AND HAVING THIS PLATE ON... WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT DONT WORK... SPECIALLY YOU GET CAUGHT WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIP CARD...