Drives: 06 ///M5, 07 Z4M

Send a message via MSN to driftmotion Send a message via Skype™ to driftmotion
Wink FS: 2006 M5 With Warranty! DC Metro

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
LAST CHANGE GUYS,
I'm thinking of selling my 2006 Interlagos M5 with extended black leather. (OK guys, New Price ... 27K with warranty and everything that I have for the car if nobody takes it it's going to the dealer!!!)

Car has every option available with the exception to the Sat. Radio and has a warranty(which covers the tranny) good till october/november 2012 or 125k! It currently has say 78k on it.

in overall good condition, usual paint chip for a car that is almost 6 years old, it was involved in a rear-end collision during it's earlier life. The damage was limited to the rear bumper cover and it was replaced and painted. from the picture I saw of the crash, the only other damage was that the rear panels that the rear bumper attaches to were a little bent(very minor) and it was all repaired by BMW. They installed a new bumper cover, straightened the rear panels and blended the paint. I've never been able to notice the blend so maybe they only painted the cover.

what the car has:
Avantgarde M310 matte black rims
matte black grills and side vents
car has 10k HID bulbs
magnaflow exhaust (I also have the original exhaust)

The car is up do date on all services and has a newer clutch (replaced at 60k) and has new fuel pump and alternator/battery (less than 2k ago) all service and repairs done at BMW

hummm i can't really think of anything else... the only pics I have right now are the following ... once I get her all detailed before the cold months I will make sure to out up some nicer pictures.

Cheers,

JF

Last edited by driftmotion; 12-19-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: NEW PRICE