10-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #100
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
Ah yes, the typical liberal MO...resort to name calling and get emotional....on an internet forum to boot. Who'da thunkit?
I wasn't aware that in stating the opinion that you suck at debating, I resorted to name-calling. Thanks for clearing that up for me. And BTW, any one of us can pull about a thousand examples of name-calling from the right, so what's your point? Also, how am I getting emotional? I used no punctuation other than a period, and no emoticons. In fact, this is quite bizarre, coming from a guy who uses "For Christsake" several times per post.
Quote:
So, you think one's GPA is a direct reflection on one's level of intelligence? I don't.
Well that certainly explains a lot about you. I'd say that any normally-wired person would classify a top Harvard Law grad as intelligent, but I guess that's what makes you who you are.
Quote:
Just as a side point, what were BHO's grades at Harvard? Oh that's right......nobody knows them but BHO becasue he won't release them. Makes you wonder huh?
No, doesn't make me wonder at all - just as I didn't wonder about any other President's grades that I never saw. I think his Magna Cum Laude status speaks for itself, unless you're one of those conspiracy guys, which wouldn't surprise me in the least.