10-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #81
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
(Sigh)...try to stick with me.... worst nightmare because he is electable and will win against your boy. Not sure what you are talking about.
Well if you're not sure what I'm talking about, try reading the points I made about Romney - then you'll know what I'm talking about.
Quote:
What poll results could possibly be pertinent to my point? Do tell!
The poll that says it would be even between Romney and Obama. You know, the poll that is pertinent to this discussion.
Quote:
So sorry but, even if your diminished capacity America-wrecking guy manages to get reelected he's gonna be pretty lonely. Dems are going to be in short supply in congress after the next cycle of elections. You seem to think that I give a fig about republicans--I don't except as they serve to oust this pretend president from office.
Gee, how in god's name would I get the impression you give a fig about republicans..... oh, yeah
Quote:
It's the congressionals that will change the course of events and that body will go conservative/Republican in a big way. It's all good...
You know, you really haven't made any points except to demonstrate that you're a baby who has to post insults about Obama. Booooohoooooo. In the opinion of myself and the other democrats who are going to re-elect him, he's far more intelligent, capable, and pointed in the right direction than any of the GOP candidates. I know you disagree, so why don't you just wait for your time and cast your vote - this name-calling shit is really getting old.