Moderator, please delete this Thread I re-posted it in the "Canada Section" Thank you
I am wondering how many Canadians are out there that have purchased a ///M3 or any other car for that matter in the USA?
It would be nice if you can share your experiences here to the following points.
1) What car did you import?
2) What Company did you use to do it?
3) Did you have it shipped or did you pick it up yourself?
4) Was the effort worth it and would you do it again?
5) Is there a way to do it ... for example purchase a car drive it for a spell in the USA then import it?
6) Or ... after investigating this have you given up and simply purchased your car
It is a well known fact that for some reason we here in Canada have to pay a fair percentage more for a new BMW then our friends below the border. Also BMW USA Dealers have strict instructions not to sell to us Canadians.
I find it unfair that we are not in a position to purchase a new BMW in the USA.
Comments from our US friends are welcomed
Thanks to all that share there experiences on this issue.