Thread: BBK or Panerai?
View Single Post
      10-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #229
muccels
Private First Class

Drives: e93,C5,Tahoe,Gsxr750

Special.. Like saying your BMW doesn't look special but I bet to you it does. Again maybe your just fine with your $80 gshock or timex watch which is alright. I had gshock for many years. As with time and making more money I do spend money on quality things and appreciate finer things in life if I can. A watch is one of them. I like knowing I'm not wearing a watch that is so common! Many people don't know panerai's which I appreciate. I had a rolex at one time. Good watch just wanted some more modern and hip with not being so common place.

This is the watch in my picture. I'm not looking for a flashy bling bling watch. Sometimes simplicity isn't bad. Its like again comparing your M to an onlooker that has no knowledge and just says hey that just a 3 series. Yeah No its not.
Panerai PAM 170 Submersible Anthrecite Dial, Polish Bezel on Bracelet, Panerai PAM 170 submersible 44 mm watch on a Panerai Titanium and Stainless Steel Bracelet. The anthrecite grey dial is a chameleon and appears as a striated grey, flat grey or almost black color when viewed at different angles or in different strengths of light. It has a most desirable T dial and is in fantastic condition. The 44 mm case is made of titanium and has a brushed finish.
muccels is offline   United_States