View Single Post
      10-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #155
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
M3Bahn's Avatar
60
Rep
487
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Ended up canceling my iPhone 4S. Wasn't worth upgrading my iPhone for something similar. I will have to wait till my next upgrade date of May 2013 to upgrade if I decide to upgrade today.

Going to just sell my iPhone for couple hundred bucks then grab SG2 for $550 on Amazon.
Newegg.com has the SG2 as well.
__________________
The journey is the reward.