Thread: Perry or Obama
View Single Post
      09-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #62
ragingclue
One cam is enough

Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Why are you being so willfully blind? When Obama's middle name is used in the context of a negative attack upon Obama, 99.999% of the time it is used as a dog whistle.

If you can't understand this absolute truth, you are being willfully blind.
Statistics? Proof?

I don't doubt that there is a huge problem with racist people in this country, and -- no doubt -- many of them air their ignorance in public and it manifests in all kinds of nasty ways. However, with all the legitimate racist shit going on with some Americans, I don't understand why you've brought your crusade into this thread. There are much better cases for you to be fighting so valiantly.

The intentions behind the pic quite possibly could be racially motivated. Maybe the creator of the pic even thought "Ooh I'll really get him good and make sure I include his middle name, too!". Then again, maybe he didn't. Implying your personal opinion is in fact the one and only right and factual answer... well... I just don't agree.

You have your opinion, I have mine. You base yours on what you think and what you want to think, and I apply the same procedure here. We've just come to different conclusions and, no, it's not because I'm racist.