View Single Post
      09-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #25
alms211
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I'm starting to realize this is a forum for the "short-bus" crowd...
I honestly have no idea what this means, or what point you're trying to make, or sarcastically alluding to. But If I correctly understand what you're referring to by the "one drop" comment, I'd say that, as usual, you're completely not understanding what I said. Normal people don't categorize others by the mix of their parentage, or by their blood makeup. Nobody looks half-black. The term is used as a derogatory dig.
"a" and "A" are the same letter.
Tip: learn to spell the key words in your arguments. What kind of logic are you using to call ME racist because somebody else posted a picture? Let's say I was anti-abortion (I'm not): if I called someone a murderer for having an abortion, how does that then make ME the murderer?

And if the picture isn't racist, then explain to me what the point of the picture is, and why it's intriguing.
Once again a true sign of weakness.....resort to name calling. On top of that, you are so concerned about racist this or that yet you turn right around and make a derogatory comment about retarded people (short bus comment). How pathetic.

I love it how liberals think they know it all and just cant help but infringe upon other's lives. Case in point is your comment above about the poster's forum name (driersheets). You just couldn't help yourself and had get into his business and have the overwhelming need to tell him/her that "you think" their name is spelled wrong. First, and most importantly, why the "f" do you care? Secondly, is it any of your business?