Thread: Perry or Obama
View Single Post
      09-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #20
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

I'm starting to realize this is a forum for the "short-bus" crowd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Wait a minute, nobama's mom was white and women make up 51% of the population so, he must be white, right?
I didn't know liberals ascribed to the "one drop" of blood rule. Interesting.
I honestly have no idea what this means, or what point you're trying to make, or sarcastically alluding to. But If I correctly understand what you're referring to by the "one drop" comment, I'd say that, as usual, you're completely not understanding what I said. Normal people don't categorize others by the mix of their parentage, or by their blood makeup. Nobody looks half-black. The term is used as a derogatory dig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
shouldn't it be ScotchandCigar
"a" and "A" are the same letter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
I didn't see this picture as raciest at all. If you do, maybe you need to ask yourself why you're raciest.
Tip: learn to spell the key words in your arguments. What kind of logic are you using to call ME racist because somebody else posted a picture? Let's say I was anti-abortion (I'm not): if I called someone a murderer for having an abortion, how does that then make ME the murderer?

And if the picture isn't racist, then explain to me what the point of the picture is, and why it's intriguing.