Thread: Perry or Obama
View Single Post
      09-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #12
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

You are one angry, racist fool. I don't know where you came from, but you've never posted in this subforum before, yet you claim to have been registered for over a year. Not a logical profile for one like you, who appears to be shot out of a cannon. Are you someone else?

As for me, stop guessing and just look me up, idiot. I'm flattered you think I'm younger than my kids, but everytime you say "I'm guessing", you are completely off the mark, which parallels your thought process.

You're really poor at debating. You just don't understand what's racist and what's not. You don't understand that people on the left like me constitute half the US population, that we're people just like you, that we have rational but somewhat different ideas, and that we are intellegent, successful people.

Here's what's racist: Calling him Barry, saying he's "half-black", which is idiotic. Apparently, every other person in the world who looks black is "black", but only Obama is half-black, as if he's one of the few impure people amongst the pure masses.

The truth is, you don't agree with some of Obama's policies (although you have yet to actually mention any facts), but you make him out to be the antichrist. He's a US president, and as such, he has little effect on anything. He didn't create the recession, he doesn't create jobs, he's not even that important within the US government. You make him solely responsible for things because you have a hatred that goes way beyond political views.

Many of our presidents have not run companies, or served in the military. McCain lost, and so did Kerry. When you single out Obama as the only one, that's racist.

Reagan's first term saw skyrocketing unemployment for 2 years, much worse than now. Get your facts straight, Reagan was a hack actor who merely ran up the deficit, and involved us in Iran-Contra.

You need to chill out, and try stating some facts. If you want to rant, take it somewhere else.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States