09-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
edu09
Major
United_States

Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650

Garage List
Fs Bmw Performance Exhaust W/blk Canisters

SOLD!!!

I am selling my BMW Performance Exhaust, it has less than 3000 miles, it was a BMW warranty replacement unit as the one I originally purchased had the peeling problem on the tips, I had the canisters black ceramic coated and it is in mint condition, I am selling it because I just bought an akra evo full system and it is coming this week, I really love the sound of the BMW Performance exhaust but wanted to get a full system to gain some HP
the performance exhaust is still installed in my car and will be taken out as soon as the akra system arrives
I will post later some pictures showing the black canisters
I am asking $3100 + shipping, I still have the original box and can ship anywhere in the continental US, will need your address to give you a shipping cost
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills

Last edited by edu09; 09-27-2011 at 10:26 PM. Reason: SOLD!