View Single Post
      09-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #69
11Series
Rep

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecleland View Post
Yea laugh it up but that is not a denial. ACORN is now called Affordable Housing Centers of America Inc. (AHCOA) among other splinter groups and its being funded buy HUD.

Oh god, you nutters are a gas, paranoid of every leaf shaking on every tree. Watch out, they are behind you! No, the other behind you!! DUCK!

Let me get this straight. Your latest Obama conspiracy theory is that back in 1986, Obama knew that ACORN was going to disband while he was the 44th US President. So he got his co-conspirators to create the Affordable Housing Centers of America Inc. (AHCOA) to lay in waiting to take over when ACORN disbanded. Next you are going to tell us that Osama Bin Laden isn't dead, he's running a branch of AHCOA in Pittsburgh...

You suckers will believe anything that is sold to you for the low, low, low price of just $19.95. Order now and get your free Salad Shooter and Pocket Fisherman (PS&H are extra).

Let me guess, you also have a copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate that you really, really, really say is 100% authentic!! You also got it from some book for only $19.95 on amazon.com. And the author of the book and a handful of shill "reviews" say the book is super awesome too, so it must be true!

This thread is called the "Serious question for Republicans" thread. I think you meant to post on the "Stupid conspiracy nut-bag blathering for Republicans" thread.