View Single Post
      09-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #198
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
283
Rep
15,810
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW//M View Post
Well I'll still wait for a dip before I buy. Hopefully the dip doesn't happen when apples at $430 and it just goes down to $420 or something. When does the iPhone 5 release? If it's within three weeks I'll just buy apple outright.
Yeah

I am kicking myself for selling too early (though the money I used from selling it did go for a good cause..... )


I'll buy once all the $300 people sell their $400 stock now so it dips a bit under 400