View Single Post
      09-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #22
mact3333
Captain
Rep

Drives: 11' Audi S4

Once again, naive...without any insurance you really think poor people with serious medical conditions are allowed to die?...funny...obvious you dont work in the medical industry...why do you think ER's lose money?...the charity care numbers are extremely high now...if they have a heart attack or cancer, you think the hosp's throw them out into the streets.

Once again you speak like a jaded politician but when it comes down to the details you are sadly mis-informed.

You imply demo's would pull off a burning car from a motorcyclist while tea baggers and repubs would not...you imply alot of things incorrectly...you assume alot too...ludicrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
I didn't say they were homogeneous. Each is fatally flawed in their own ways.

I listened to the debates. And like most folks, I'm absolutely shocked by the audience giving the biggest applause line of one entire debate to Perry executing over 200 people, (some with serious doubts to the guilt which Perry is actively covering up.)

Like most folks, I'm distantancing myself from the Tea Party Republican crowd who shouted out they wanted their fellow Americans to die. I'm with the bulk of Americans who are just like the folks who risked their lives to lift a burning car off a motorcyclist. That's how true Americans help each other in times of need.

The polls reflect my viewpoint. The more people hear from the current pool of Tea Party Republican candidates, the less they like any of them.