SOCAL
Private First Class

Drives: E92 M3

FS - OEM modded Mid-Pipe Section - Secondary Cat "gutted"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I am selling a modified OEM center exhasut section. This is an OEM E92 Coupe exhaust section that has had the secondary Catalytic converters "gutted", in other words, the secondary cat shells are still there, just hollow which allows for significantly more flow while still retaining OEM exhaust fit up, and more importantly, OEM "look" to pass visual emissions inspections.

The O2 sensors are before these secondary cats so the car never even know that they are gone. No fault codes, no problems.

Here is a link to a thread that has some sound clips and vids that were taken when I had this on my car:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536735

Swapped this out on Friday and put my OEM pipe back on to get the old girl ready to sell

It is in perfect shape, the dealer could never tell i had no secondary cats. I meant to have the car dyno'd but never got around to it but I would almost guarantee there is a slight pick up in the top end and the sounds is incredible!!!!

This is an economical and smart way to mod your car. It stays somewhat stock while gaining some great sound and performance. I am only looking to get what money I have into this project.

Asking $300 picked up from me in San Diego, or you can pay shipping.

Located in San Diego - Email me at SOcalsurferx@hotmail.com if interested.

I do not check my PM's very often.

Last edited by SOCAL; 09-13-2011 at 08:50 AM.