View Single Post
      09-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #42
aussiem3
Major

Drives: Goggomobil

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
2011 F25 X3 30d  [0.00]
I think the /// Performance exhaust complements the car really well. I have no regrets. I think it's getting louder as you put the mls/kms on it. Everytime I have drive past crowds I've looked thru the rear-view mirror and I can assure people standing and looking at the car probably thinking "where the hell did that come from" in a nicer way.
Cold starts give you a raw note before settling down to a nice tone but as you floor the loud pedal it just comes alive. Will I buy a /// Performance exhaust again? Sure I will. It gives you best of both worlds -- better than stock sound and it's not aftermarket. Best part is that you don't have the dreaded drone associated with aftermarket exhausts. Doesn't matter who makes them there is that drone zone. It looks like only an OEM can cure that. BMW have proved it. In fact they have even cured the drone that exist with the stock exhaust around the 2k rmp range. Couldn't ask for more.

2007 E92 6MT - Silverstone II with /// Performance Exhaust with ACM Test Pipes and BPM Sport Stage II Dev-Tune
2011 F25 X3 3.0d
aussiem3 is offline   Australia