jphughan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011.75 M3 E92 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
yeah, sounds like you picked up either:
a E93, a E90, a non-zcp e.g. M3 Civic, or have a moonroof. Check under your hood, make sure there's a M3 stamp on the lower left corner. i'm thinking you have a fake M3, probably made in Thailand.
lol -- seriously though, since when has lack of ZCP made the M3 a Civic? The consensus seems to be that it offers no real benefit (doesn't add power, doesn't remove weight, barely tweaks suspension, DSC, and EDC, and the other available 19" rims are forged rather than cast like the ZCP 19s). It's certainly nowhere near as significant as the E46 ZCP. I suspect that only pro racing drivers would ever notice the difference -- same goes for the moonroof. I got mine because CF didn't look good with LMB, the car is quieter on the road, and I like to be able to open my roof.

Still a funny post though.
11 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT | Premium 2 | Convenience | 19" | EDC | Prem Audio | Moonroof | BMW Apps | Yoko AD08 R | Vorshlag Adjustable Camber Plates | StopTech ST-60 380mm BBK | Castrol SRF Fluid | ModMyNav.com rear camera | OEM Euro Sunglasses Holder