View Single Post
      09-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #95
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Reading is sooooo fundamental. A DEPLOYED soldier whose spouse is actually DEPORTED. That means (simple language, just for you) a soldier who is downrange and his/her illegal alien spouse is physically deported while he/she is gone. I would like to know if that has actually happened. Surely a committed interweb dweller like you with high-end wiki skills can find one.
k

Again, DO YOUR OWN FUDGING RESEARCH before you start yapping. Yes, it is easy to find examples of the immediate family of soldiers having been deported while the solders were deployed.

But you COMPELETEY miss the point.

I want soldiers focused 100% on getting the baddies while they are deployed, because I support ALL the troops. You on the other hand have no problem with soldiers being deployed suffering horrible stress and distraction because the US gov't is holding a sword over their family's head while they are stuck half way around the world and helpless to to do anything.

But over and over folks on the right wing who wrap themselves in a flag and claim they "support the troops" really only support the Straight Christian WASP Male troops. Frankly, I'm sick of it. If you can't support ALL the troops, INCLUDING the ones who are facing having their families broken up, be honest and stop claiming you "support the troops".

Last edited by 11Series; 09-03-2011 at 08:42 PM.