View Single Post
      09-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
isakhnov
Private

Drives: e90 M3 - JzB/extFR

Wait is over, e90 JB delivered

I ordered e90 M3 almost three months ago and finally the wait is over. I was originally looking for a used M5 but after driving both side by side there was no question on what I wanted. Wednesday night I dropped off my 05 M3 and picked up e90. It has Comp, Conv, Prem packages with DCT and other goodies. I love the color combination (JB over extended FR) and will make some pictures over the weekends.
DCT was the big question I kept coming back during the wait time but now I have no regrets - the speed of shifts is simply amazing and while I consider myself fairly skilled with MT there is no way I can match DCT
This was the first time I ordered a car instead of picking from the lot and though wait is painful I really enjoy that I got the car exactly how I wanted it (aside from the future tweaks it will most likely go through...).
I bought it from BMW of Seattle and would recommend anyone in the area to consider them in the future. Internet department guys were very helpful during the process and even managed to get me into the Olympic Drive event after the car was ordered.
Anyway, very excited about the new ride!