View Single Post
      08-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
hawkerdriver
Private First Class

Drives: E90 M3

New Member, ED E90

I'll Introduce myself:

I have been reading these boards for years and have enjoyed the massive amount of information and entertainment on here.

Been driving BMW for the past 16 years, with my first being a 318tds "E36 compact" and currently driving a 2005 645Cic for the past 6 years.

I grew up in Europe where I had my E36 and moved to the States back in '96

After debating and test driving for the past 2 years, I finally made a decision to order the E90 M3

I had done business with Steve Thomas before and contacted Ryan Amico last week for an ED delivery October 4th.

Within a few days we had everything completed, Ryan is a great person to deal with and like I told the people at Steve Thomas years ago, they have a customer for life.

My M3 will be:

Jerez Black
Bamboo Beige
Carbon Leather
Convenience package
Competition Package
Cold Weather
Premium 3
DCT
EPS

I'm having a hard time deciding on the interior, keep going back and forth between bamboo and black, all my BMW's have been black so I figured maybe its time for a change

I still love my 6, I know I am one of the few that actually love the design of it, She's been very good to me, but the time has come

As I still have my family in Europe, I am planning taking the car towards the Italian alps, back through the black forest and home to The Netherlands where I will drop it off.

Any must see places to visit, please let me know.
I am glad to be here!

Cheers
hawkerdriver is offline   United_States