There isn't an appreciable performance difference, unless MAYBE you're a pro racing driver.
The most common reasons most people go for the moonroof seem to be:
1. They don't like the look of CF with their exterior color.
2. They want to be able to open their roof.
3. There's less road noise with a moonroof than CF.
The most common reasons most people go for the CF roof seem to be:
1. It looks cool and isn't a common feature of cars in this segment.
2. They want the additional headroom.
3. It's known to cause speed.