View Single Post
      08-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #7
Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General

Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)

Garage List
glad to see you fellows have all well under control in Manhattan lets all hope Irene does not like Manhattan all that much and move right back out to sea I know how it all feels I run from Katrina

AudiS5 ...

I know you have fine garages in NYC some even attached to houses not like us poor Canadians we still have to build our own igloo garages, see there is a shortage of eskimos now that used to come down in the fall and build our igloo garages early in October, now we have to build our own and they just don't hold up that well.

here is mine from last year as I said did not turn out to good, for example when I make the opening larger for my ///m3 the entire contraption falls down I miss them eskimo master garage builders. No pun intended AudiS5 ... some of my American friends still think we live in igloos up here so after reading your post I simply could not help myself, how goes it "the devil made me do it" something like that I hope you have a sense of humor cheers ... be safe

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Mr. ///M3 RD is offline   Canada