Finished the 2nd Phase (Wiring & Coding) ......
- Disconnect the battery
- Route the wire harness through the firewall and ran it down the passenger side foot well and door sill all of to the rear of the car.
- Replace the center console button cluster
- Installed the new PDC Module (Use the pin mapping from the Schematic and not the instructions as two of the pins are labeled wrong)
- Retrofit Coding of the car for option $508 (PDC Full)
Thanks to Tom @ EAS for providing some wire routing tips
through the firewall.
It should noted that the wiring pin mapping in the attached instructions on page 27 is wrong.
- PIN 3 should map to the Brown\Black wire
- PIN 2 should map to the Brown\White wire
Random Photos taken during the install.