View Single Post
      08-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Matterhorn
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 MR E90 M3

Finally got my car!

Hello everyone, first of all this forum is a great place to find a lot of useful information and I wanna thank you all for the help with my choice.
Thanks to the forum I found out about people like Ryan Amico and David Aviles and was able to order my car at a great price.
Decided to go with David, he is a straight forward guy, easy to work with and gave me a price that couldn't be beat. Placed the order at end of May and waited a little over average to get my car on the 18th of August.
Ordered my car without any options except for the competition package and metallic paint. I am planing on keeping the car as long as I can and wanted to keep it as simple as posible. Went with tha comp package because I love the wheels, like to slightly lowered stance and EDC sounded like something I would use here and there..My previous car was 04 325i sport package, i decided to keep it as well and drive it in bad weather. Been a fan of BMW and M cars for years and I words can't express how excited I am to have this car. I am from Denver which is 1600 miles away from Baltimore, but still decided to go and pick the car up myself and drive it back. Wanted to meet David in person and wanted to be done with the break in mileage as quick as possible. Never saw one in person and never test drove one before placing the order...Just knew I won't be disappointed and I wasn't. The car is insane. Feels solid, coners like it's on rails and is way faster than what I need. The engine sounds amazing, the stock audio system is 10 times better than the one in my 325.. Everything is great and I'm one happy man.
Here are some pics.
Attached Images