View Single Post
      08-26-2011, 02:55 AM   #42
Totti
Troll

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
Interior color ( that was easily rectified though once I found out the price for individual stitching ). Other then that, the only thing I really went back and forth on was surprisingly something that nobody has said yet... BMW apps. If anything I'd only be getting it for internet radio, I have little to no interest in emo diaries ( facebook ) so that wasn't really much incentive for the option, and for most that's it's main selling point.

Ultimately I decided to go for it, after reading what Apps would be capable of in the future and fear of regret if I didn't get it.
Nobody has mentioned it because it's such a trivial option... around $250 in Australia. If you're going to spend this much money and then have to actually worry about Apps wtf are you doing?
Use the stick like u would a manual. If that doesn't work, put it in D mode and put both hands at 10 and 2. If that doesn't work, just sit on your right hand.
Totti is offline   Italy