BMW Fanatic
Banned

Drives: slow

WTB the following items..

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey guys, so my car should be back to me in 2 weeks once they replace the engine looking to buy the following items for its return

My car is Jet Black.

Exhaust - Eisenmann or Gintani, must be a RACE model, prefer black but polished is fine too. WITH connecting pipes.
EDIT: AA (Active Autowerkes) exhaust would work too!

Cosmetic - Arkym front lip, carbon fibre or gloss black.

AMUSE trunk, no reps only original. Prefer full carbon or Jet Black, don't want to have to re-paint from another colour. Fades are fine

Gloss black M3 badge for trunk with OEM stripe colours, matte black MIGHT work show me pics and we'll go from there.. - Thank you wchow16

Suspension - H&R Springs, race or sport is fine OR KW Coil Sleeve Kit. Products sent back to manufacturers to correct possible defects are fine.

Intake - I'm open on this, let me know what you have.

Most important, RIMS! - Interested in ADV1, BBS or HRE. 19" preferred but 20" could work .. If you have other rims let me know, not really looking for reps and it would be great if the rims came with tires with at LEAST 80% tread life not mandatory but would be ideal.
EDIT: I will also consider trading my ZCP wheels that came with my car. Rear tires are NEW, fronts have about 75/80% tread remaining.

So there's the list, let me know what you guys have got. Reply on here and I'll PM you or just PM me from the off! If you have anything else you think I may be interested in, be sure to let me know.

BMW Fanatic
James

Last edited by BMW Fanatic; 08-21-2011 at 09:38 PM.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada