View Single Post
      08-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #33
m3convertdriver
Private

Drives: M3 E93

Thanks all for the supportive and funny replies...

parking in NYC sucks, but nothing you can do about it. Having a car in NYC is a luxury in itself, so we chose to move to the bigger car.

re bugaboo stroller, i hate it, but wife made point of "how can you get yourself a m3 and not get your son the best stroller?" duh, the answer is he's 3 months old, but I pick the battles I want to fight and it just didnt work in the e93. Frankly, id be surprised if fit in an e90, but either way, didnt work.

that all said, picked up the x5 today, and the thing has some good power - and torque is very impressive. Ill say, the steering is extremely squashy vs the M and I definitely do not have the confidence to make the exit ramps at M speeds anymore. size wize, however, its like im driving a monster down the road, I can see 10 miles ahead of me, instead of just the car in front, and it's different. I did see a e92 flying by me on 95N and did get choked up a bit...

Ill send some pics of my x5 when i take them (if anyone cares), but here is a couple shots I took of my son in our last day in the M. he's unhappy too... btw, in case anyone asks, NO I didnt drive with him top down...
Attached Images

2005 330 CIC, Jet Black (retired)
1997 Saab 900S, Turtle Green (R.I.P.)
m3convertdriver is offline   United_States