I want to first give my sincerest THANK YOU to:
1) Chris and Gary at Patrick BMW for working with me during the purchase of the car.
2) Nate and Ilia at IND for their hard work in orchestrating this project before I ever got to see the car. Seemed like many things did not go right as we tried to do this, but it all worked out. IND really went out of their way to take care of me!
3) Harold at HP Autowerks for his help in putting the suspension setup not only for this car but the 135i that had the suspension on it first. Harold has a wealth of knowledge and has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.
4) Bryan Rohr (snax on bimmerforums) for his help while installing the suspension.
5) JP at Auto Distinctions for his work on the flawless tint job and paint protection.
6) Neil Prasad (neil1138 on bimmerforums) for his time and talents in the two photoshoots we did with the car in Oklahoma City.
7) Preston Power (PPower), my brother, who really is part of the brains behind the mods that were done to the car. Who knows what color I would have gotten if I didn’t have him to talk to and seek advice. He’s also responsible for the photoshoot in Tulsa, OK.
Since the E90 M3 came out, I was sure it was the car I wanted except I was bothered by one small detail, no CF roof like the coupe. At the time I decided I would go for a 135i to drive for a few years until I made up my mind on whether to do an E90 or E92 M3. Fast forward a few years and my solution became apparent when IND introduced us to their Atlantis Blue E90 M3 project. The result is something that I am really happy with as I love the classic mods on BMWs with a little understated aggressiveness. This, in my opinion is how BMW should have made the E90 M3.
Many of you have been following the progression of my car since IND took delivery of it in late April. Some photos have been posted here and there by IND and my brother.
The icing on the cake - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=icing
IND installs another E90 M3 CF roof - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...bon+fiber+roof
Many have asked for more. Here are the photos some of you have been waiting for……
Oklahoma City Photography (Neil Prasad – neil1138)
Patrick BMW: Chris Lima and Gary Davis
2011 BMW M3 Sedan
Alpine White/Fox Red Extended/Carbon Leather
IND Distribution in Palatine, IL: (Nate@IND and Ilia@IND)
CF Roof (1x1)
Euro Front Bumper (deleted headlight washers)
Painted windshield trim
Gloss black mesh grills (front/rear)
Gloss black kidney grills and gills
Painted intake and intake plenum
BBS LM-R Ericsson Spec
-20x9 ET8 – 245/30/20 Yokohama Advan Sport
-20x10 ET18 – 275/30/20 Yokohama Advan Sport
Rogue Engineering Rear Toe Links painted Porsche Guards Red (from Martin_D)
HP Autowerks in Santa Barbara, CA (Harold – HP Autowerks)
Vorshlag Camber Plates
AST 5300 Dampers
Swift Springs and Thrust Sheets (504# front/784# rear - 7"/8")
Swift Front/Rear Helper Springs
Powergrid Anti-Roll Bar Links
Auto Distictions in Tulsa, Oklahoma
3M Crystalline CR-40 Tint
3M Crystalline CR-70 Windshield Tint
Ventureshield Paint Protection
Tulsa Photography (Preston Power – PPower)
And what is next for the car? Exhaust, BBK, and some track days (on some different wheels