View Single Post
      08-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #40
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' Audi S4

11, I am not superior to the majority of the people on here, but I do know I am superior to you cause your mind is closed and you follow doctrine just like a sheep... everyone on here can clearly see it...its obvious...

I can be wrong about alot of things but I keep my mind open...you can try to label me all you want but I dont follow party lines but you would know exactly what i believe , cause you know everything right?...

Out of all the people that post on here you are the most dangerous cause you are closed minded, know it all, google searchin to prove your liberal point, die hard liberal who cannot accept that you are being used...everything you say on here perpetuates the problem and essentially exemplifies the division in our society...it is meant to be this way.

I hope you remember some of my ludicrous and inane comments yrs from now...in a way I kinda feel sorry for you.

In the end, I think you get so emotionally charged on these threads cause deep inside, you know something isnt quite right in the world(beyond usual politicking)...you cant quite put your finger on it though...well all you have to do is look...it has never been about the repubs, demo's or even tea baggers...it has always been about the super-haves and the have nots and it will always will be about that...: rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
I appreciate your attempt at trying to appear magnanimous, and your attempt to pull yourself out of the partisan right-wing Tea Party Republican hole you've dug yourself into. But I just can't get past your self-righteous attitude IN THIS POST enough to take you seriously.

You try to tout your superiority because you called the housing bubble FOUR YEARS into the housing bubble, but by 2005 the talk about the housing bubble had already been widely talked about even in the mainstream press. Everyone knew there was a bubble except those who had self-serving financial reasons to put their head in the sand and deny it.

http://realtytimes.com/rtpages/20051223_bubbletalk.htm

You try to tout your independence from political parties, yet you almost exclusively back right wing or Republican Party politicians over and over on this board. You aren't honestly a political independent, you are a Tea Party Republican who uses a facade of "independence" to try and put a distance between yourself and previous failed right-wing politicians from the Teapublican Party that you back.

I laugh at you, not because you are honestly attempting to break free of the two-party system. I laugh at you because you THINK you are breaking free of the two-party system, all while repeating ancient REPUBLICAN party candidate talking points from decades old political debates, and you think it is "original thought" because you don't know your political history.

I laugh at you, because your post isn't even an honest attempt at breaking from the 2-party system. It is a self-righteous hypocritical attack on people like myself who back candidates who share political beliefs I developed LONG before these candidates ever ran for national office. We are not "sheeple" for finding candidates who share the most of our political goals, and then backing them. Just like you aren't "sheeple" when you back Republican after Republican after Republican.

I'm looking forward to how I'm the bad guy, because you are so superior. Claiming you are above it all, while AT THE SAME TIME kicking at us with your "sheeple" bullsh!t and your self-delusional claims of superior knowledge --- when you are just repeating decades old partisan tripe.