View Single Post
      08-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #36
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
"they" continue to win...people need to evolve...no wonder the govt wont tell us the "truth"...we cont to fight and the MB is a microcosm of society and how it seperates people...they divide us to keep the hamster wheel going...the system is rigged...try to see the big picture...the two party system is a joke..a system to put on the facade as we have choice...we dont.

Yeah I know many of you will start with the "youre a deranged idiot" talk...but I dare any one of you mofo's to actually take the time to look at what I have said in the past...if you follow the doctrine of a single party you are not thinking for yourself...you are then a steeple...if you truly have your own opinions, you will be independent of parties that stigmatize and label you and close your mind.

Keep laughing people but within the next 10-20 yrs you will be amazed and shocked at the technology thats out there right now that nobody is talking about...fighting about politics is mundane, silly and counter-productive...people need to respect each other and be as one in order for society to prosper...yeah keep laughing but one day you will see what I am talking about...if it isnt the depression it will be some 1/1000 natural disaster or something else...politics will be the last thing on your mind.

They laughed at me in 2005 when I said real estate was going to crash, in 2008 when I said the mkts were going to crash...you will laugh now also cause it is human nature to do so.

So what does this have to do with DHS/deportation??...nothing...I am commenting on the hatred and disgust I am seeing on here, and believe me, I veritably accept I have partaken in it also.

I am going off to vomit now....

I appreciate your attempt at trying to appear magnanimous, and your attempt to pull yourself out of the partisan right-wing Tea Party Republican hole you've dug yourself into. But I just can't get past your self-righteous attitude IN THIS POST enough to take you seriously.

You try to tout your superiority because you called the housing bubble FOUR YEARS into the housing bubble, but by 2005 the talk about the housing bubble had already been widely talked about even in the mainstream press. Everyone knew there was a bubble except those who had self-serving financial reasons to put their head in the sand and deny it.

http://realtytimes.com/rtpages/20051223_bubbletalk.htm

You try to tout your independence from political parties, yet you almost exclusively back right wing or Republican Party politicians over and over on this board. You aren't honestly a political independent, you are a Tea Party Republican who uses a facade of "independence" to try and put a distance between yourself and previous failed right-wing politicians from the Teapublican Party that you back.

I laugh at you, not because you are honestly attempting to break free of the two-party system. I laugh at you because you THINK you are breaking free of the two-party system, all while repeating ancient REPUBLICAN party candidate talking points from decades old political debates, and you think it is "original thought" because you don't know your political history.

I laugh at you, because your post isn't even an honest attempt at breaking from the 2-party system. It is a self-righteous hypocritical attack on people like myself who back candidates who share political beliefs I developed LONG before these candidates ever ran for national office. We are not "sheeple" for finding candidates who share the most of our political goals, and then backing them. Just like you aren't "sheeple" when you back Republican after Republican after Republican.

I'm looking forward to how I'm the bad guy, because you are so superior. Claiming you are above it all, while AT THE SAME TIME kicking at us with your "sheeple" bullsh!t and your self-delusional claims of superior knowledge --- when you are just repeating decades old partisan tripe.