Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Whatever.
Good comeback.
Quote:
It's mind over matter when it comes to lightweights like you. I don't mind 'cause you just don't matter.
These 2 statements are contradictory. Besides, if I really didn't matter, then why do you always feel the need to lash back at me?
Quote:
I know why you put so much into boards like this--it's because no one in the real world will engage with you for more than five seconds.
That's how you live with yourself, right? You keep telling yourself that anyone who doesn't spew words of juvenille disdain for fellow Americans who happen to have a slightly different ideaology than you, must be an annoying pathetic cretin. Actually, you couldn't be further from the truth; and honestly, I don't often run into people as ignorant and troubled as you.
Quote:
BTW--you forgot to call me a racist. I miss that. Please do try to keep up with lib/dem talking points.
It wouldn't be an oldarmy post without some lame old sarcasm, eh?
Quote:
America, real America, is sick of you and your weaselly, equivocating, relativist brethren.
I AM real America. Who the hell are you anyway, and why do you think you are entitled to speak to people the way you do? You must be one of those guys who never really found success in life, so you have to go onto a message board, where it's safe to unleash your frustrations without retribution.

Repeat after me, "Obama's just a guy, a fellow American like me. And all the democrats are people too, just with a slightly different viewpoint." It's like the catholics and the protestants, the same, but a little different.

Oh, and one more thing... Americans don't like Republicans, if we wanted to be governed by Christian doctrine, we'd move to another country. We don't want to be told what we can and can't do, we don't want creationism taught in public schools, and most Americans don't give a sh!t about capital gains taxes, or trickle-down economics, or spreading democracy through the muslim world. They want good schools, and their social security. So enjoy voting for your favorite republican flake.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0