08-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #42
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Does anyonelse here besides me think Obama takes more vacations than any man on the planet? I mean he toured the Midwest for three days, stayed in washington for one and this morning he left for a 10 day vacation to Martha's Vineyard. Meanwhile jobless claims rise, stocks crash and the economy is miserable. This guy is the worst president in history. He's either golfing, fundraising, going to Martha'a vineyard, and going to trips around the world with his queen. Why support this fraud? I remember you libs would go nuts whenever George Bush would go to Texas but theres no attacks to Obama when he's constantly vacationing at the taxpayer expense.

Not really. I have genuine criticisms of Obama. But being lazy, taking excessive vacations - these are all political stabs at him without any substance.

There is no such thing as 'vacation' when you are president. I guarantee you he is working just as hard when he is outside Washington than when he is in it. At least he is going out and meeting people instead of being a recluse in his ranch in the middle of nowhere.

I wish republicans would stop pandering and making baseless arguments. Focus on the REAL issues, there are plenty here. He has failed to show leadership on the debt crisis, and his economic policies have so far been unsuccessful in stemming the unemployment rate substantially. Focus on THOSE things, and republicans will have the vast majority of Americans behind them.

/rant