View Single Post
      08-17-2011, 10:17 PM   #86
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Oh, and he's also extremely bright, well spoken, he has a great sense of humor, he's a good father, and Michelle's a very likeable first lady. Of course, this is only what most Americans think, I'm sure you can't get past your hate, racism, and propaganda mantra to see that.
Yes, they're so likable Americans will fully put behind them all of the Obama family hypocrisies. First: Michelle wants to control our foods and make us eat healthy while she loads up on cake and 1500 calorie burgers. Obama and Michelle constantly go on vacations while the people are out of jobs and struggling. And I'm not racist? Is that your only attack for republicans, calling them racist because they oppose someone politically just because they're black. If anyones racist it's the democrats, you hear rappers with songs like "My President is black," 95% of African Americans who vote voted for Obama, the KKK was a majority of southern democrats as well. Abraham Lincoln emancipated the slaves and he happened to be republican, perhaps your history is a bit off I guess.
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States