View Single Post
      08-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #70
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Yawn... Boooooring. Why would I bother RE-posting stuff that has already been covered ad nauseum in multiple threads?

But getting MY vote isn't even Ron Paul's problem. I'm not voting in the Republican Primaries, it's his fellow Tea Party Republicans that he needs to convince to vote for him. Right now he can't beat the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and The Wicked Witch of the (mid) West, so MY vote won't matter. Here's a more interesting question:

Why do Tea Party REPUBLICANS dislike Ron Paul so much that he's an also-ran in the Republican Primary poll numbers? Answer that, if you can.

GOP Primary: Perry 29%, Romney 18%, Bachmann 13%, Ron Paul 9%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...18_bachmann_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Just out of curiosity, why do you dislike Ron paul so much???...other than religion and abortion issues and crap like that, what other things(actually imp things) bothers you so much about Paul???

Cause in my mind you represent the avg person who loves Bill Maher and embrace demo ways, so I am curious what bothers you so much about what Paul has said about the economy and about civil liberties and foreign affairs.

Not trying to argue with you here(this time hehe) but just curious.

I am not going to reply to your comment about whether Paul has believed in what he preaching now for 10 yrs, 20 yrs or even 50...that is inane and silly and not worth the time.

Last edited by 11Series; 08-17-2011 at 08:37 PM.