View Single Post
      08-09-2011, 01:52 AM   #39
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Much of what you said was already covered in this thread between pman and I. So I did not re-state what I already stated because I figured you knew how to read. Go back and read the f*ing thread if you want to read what I've already covered. I'm not going to re-type it because of your reading fail.

Making gov't smaller means firing people in the middle of a jobs crisis. Again, already covered, read the f*ing thread.

S and P wants revenues along with spending cuts. Their statement is posted earlier. Read the f*ing thread.

Again, if you want a tax-cut and spending-cut ONLY solution, the S and P disagees with you. So it isn't ME you need to convince, because it's the S and P that repeatedly brought up more revenue and ending Bush tax cuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Do you ever listen to a word I say?...I have said lower taxes is important but if you would have turned on your cranial nerve 8 at all, you would know by far the most important thing we need to do is to make govt SMALLER!!!!...do I need to repeat this?.

You wont answer this because in your heart you know this is true but this goes against liberal politics...decreasing govt spending can only be done by making govt smaller, not increasing taxes...if you increase taxes the economy will suffer.

S and P wants our debt load to decrease., period.

You see, the govt collected 15% of GDP or roughly 2.25 trillion in taxes last yr...if we go to the higher tax rates from the Clinton yrs this rate would go up to 20% of GDP, which would make it 3T...so raising taxes would increase tax revenue by 750B...well the govt is overspending by 2T a yr!!!!...that is where the prob lies...not raising taxes on the rich...and dont even bring up the 2-3T Obama says he is going to reduce the deficit by over the next 10 yrs, that aint happening... we all know its going up by 7T within the next 10 yrs as a conservative estimate.